What Personal Information About Customers Does Brick Landing Plantation Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Brick Landing Plantation. Here are the types of information we gather:
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site, send by phone, fax, email, or US Post. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our services and communicating with you.
• Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Does Brick Landing Plantation Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not share your information with any organization or business outside of Brick Landing Plantation and its affiliates.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of Brick Landing Plantation discounts, or to receive more information about Brick Landing Plantation.
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Remove from your email and/or mailing list” in the subject line.
Site Visitor Data
Site visitor data is information about the way a website is used that is not associated with an individual’s identity. We collect this information to analyze how our site is used and to improve it.
The kind of information we collect includes:
• the pages visited on our site
• the features used
• how long a visitor stays on the site
• the domain name of the site from which visitors connect to our site
Most site visitor data is collected using Google Analytics®, cookies, and/or pixel tags. You may be able to adjust the settings on your computer to block cookies and pixel tags. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. Certain features of the site may become unavailable or not work properly if you disable the cookies.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Brick Landing Plantation’s website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of use including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of North Carolina. If you have any concern or question about privacy at Brick Landing Plantation, please direct correspondence to email@example.com.